Your access and use of the Sites is at your risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the Content contained in the Sites, with the quality of service, or with these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the Sites.
Pursuant to the copyright and trademark laws of the United States, you agree:
- That you may only download a single copy of any Content, to a single computer, for personal and non-commercial use.
- Not to reproduce, distribute, modify, re-post on other websites or computer networks, or sell any Content without the express written consent of LPS or the author.
- Not to transfer or store any Content residing or exchanged over the Sites in any electronic network for use by more than one user.
- To maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices embedded in (or attached to) any Content.
- Not to frame or mirror any portion of the Sites on any other websites or computer networks.
- Not to collect or use any information about other users of the Sites.
- Not to engage in data extraction or data-mining.
LPS’s designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Sites or to obtain information concerning the ownership of photographs or articles is its President who can be reached through the Contact Form.